P4 Medicine is rooted in our growing knowledge about the human genome and each individual’s health risk and response to both knowledge and therapy. We are entering a time when we will have a greater understanding of our bodies and what makes them tick, say P4 Medicine advocates, but will we take ownership of this knowledge and steer clear of disease when we can?
SAVE THE DATE
Mark your calendar for October 3-4, 2012 and join us at the Blackwell Inn on the campus of The Ohio State University for The 2012 Johanna and Ralph DeStefano Personalized Health Care Conference.
Center for Personalized Health Care on Facebook
Tag Tweets With #p4medP4 Medicine is 11 of your 140 characters. Save room by tagging your tweets with #P4MED
- Dr. Abrahams of Personalized Medicine Coalition: Progress in #personalizedmedicine has been dramatic, if incremental.
- Getting ready for The State of Personalized Medicine in DC #genomics @newsfrompmc http://t.co/otoFI6LN6u
- FDA Approves First Personalized Medicine ... http://t.co/WYSUeehZ8x
- $CGIX Cancer Genetics Inc. Emerging leader in the field of personalized medicine... http://t.co/Fa5uD2zTk1
- Ignyta focused their business area to cancer and immunity Rx/Dx.>Ignyta Buys Personalized Medicine Firm Actagene http://t.co/oL3rUt9IPo
- You can be a part of the 5th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference! http://t.co/6Oo6BdNJat
- A new era of personalized medicine in lung cancer: video of the Vic's Dr. Hirsh http://t.co/a8SDwcAwxm
- The allure of personalized medicine has made new, more efficient ways of sequencing genes a top research priority.... http://t.co/WrHy1JWgmw
- RT @kristinemaloney: New advances in personalized cancer medicine at @GeorgiaRegents getting attention from @AUG_Chronicle: http://t.co/NLm…
- Firm hopes Big Data can personalize health care: http://t.co/44n4mXVJcU #BigData
- I'm attending Ninth Annual State of Personalized Medicine Luncheon http://t.co/YlSWCpUQGr #constantcontact #fda Janet Woodcock presenting
- New advances in personalized cancer medicine at @GeorgiaRegents getting attention from @AUG_Chronicle: http://t.co/NLmZeOc5FT
- Ignyta acquires Actagene Oncology and entry into cancer personalized medicine http://t.co/lZ3ePvgRGw
- RT @SciPsy: Personalized medicine in psychiatry: problems and promises http://t.co/fDSpi1q69B @biomedcentral
Playback the 2011 Personalized Health Care Conference